This Villa has 3 double bedrooms on the main floor and a large studio apartment on the lower level. Positioned in a tropical garden looking out to the Caribbean sea, The Villa can achieve a good rental income of up to US$2100 per week.
•The beach at Trou Rolland is less than 5 minutes from the villa.
• It has a small sandy beach and is a great place for BBQ's.
• Royal palms line the driveway through the mature tropical gardens.
• There is a large sun terrace.
• The sun terrace overlooks the gardens.
• is an ideal place for a BBQ.
• Has a view out to the west over the Caribbean sea for sunsets.
• The swimming pool and sun bathing area is located below the sun terrace.
• Living / Dining room.
• The Kitchen has all the expected appliances.
• The Bathroom has a large shower.
• On the lower level there is Pool Shower, plenty of parking a Laundry area and fully equipped workshop.
This property benefits from:
Unrestricted freehold ownership.
Being close to the beach at Fisherman's cove in Trou Rolland.
Easy access to all the facilities and amenities of Marigot bay, which include;
Marina Village shops, bank, bakery, hi-end boutiques, Restaurants, bars and taxi rank.
An established rental income of up to US$2100 per week.