The newly passed Citizenship Investment Program Act of Antigua provides an opportunity to apply for the Antigua citizenship. So, now people have a wonderful chance to settle their life in this country. The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) was founded by the Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda and is the Government administration engaged for processing all applications for Agent’s Licenses, and all applications for Citizenship by Investment by candidates and their family.
So, you may obtain the Antigua citizenship by investment program. There are a lot of benefits which you can utilize by getting the Antigua citiznship. For example:
It is a very simple, inexpensive, quick and hassle-free process.
By getting the citizenship of Antigua you can avail permanent residence, travel privileges, economic and political stability.
There is no as such requirement to live in Antigua before or after citizenship is allowed.
In order to become the citizen of this country, these are the basic requirements which are necessary to be fulfilled.
(1) Citizenship by Investment Applications Form AB1
(2) Photograph and Signature Certificate Form AB2
(3) Medical Certificate Form AB3
(4) Investment Confirmation Form AB4
(5) Agent Form AB5
(6) Passport Application Forms
(1) Original signed recent medical certificate by approved medical practitioner
(2) Police certificate
(3) Passport, photos
(4) HIV tests
(5) Proof of marriages
(7) Name changes
Once you cross the requirement criteria, you are eligible to fill the application form of citizenship. For that you have to follow these simple steps.
1. First of all, you have to complete all necessary application forms accurately. The authorized agent helps you with this.
2. All applications and documents must be submitted in the English language only.
3. The application forms must be conducted by the essential non-refundable processing and due application fees for the principal aspirant, his or her spouse, and each other qualifying dependent.
4. After completing all forms, they should be verified by the Citizenship by Investment Committee (CBIC) and finally by the minister.
Cost and Fees
According to the Citizenship Act of 2013, the fees for citizenship by investment program are as follows:
(1) A US $400,000 investment into approved real estate
(2) A US $250,000 non-refundable donation to the National Development Fund
(3) A minimum US $1,500,000 investment into an Approved Business
The authorized international marketing agents play a vital role in citizenship by investment program. They do every possible task which is required for completing the application form.
In order to help you every step in getting the citizenship, there are several trusted authorised local agents who guide you and support you to get the citizenship of Antigua. Remember, your application for citizenship by investment will only be acquired if you use an authorised Local Agent.
Necesary forms required
All the necessary forms required for investment program can be obtained from the authorised agents.